The nominees*, including self-nominees, must:
- Be employed at the University for one year; and
- Must be in good standing with the university (e.g. performance must meet standards)
*Cabinet members are ineligible for the Presidential Achievement Award Program.
A complete nomination Package must be received by the established deadline for consideration. The package should not exceed a total of 10 pages and should not include documents that must be returned back to the nominee.
All nomination packages should include the following:
- Nomination Form (pdf)
- Biography, Resume, or Professional Vita must be submitted for all faculty and
- Position Description for faculty (if available) and staff (required) must be included – this document must provide details of the nominee’s daily responsibilities and must be signed by the supervisor
- Letters of Recommendation – Include two one-page (maximum) letters of recommendation that discuss what makes this individual exceptional in the category nominated
- Supporting Materials – Additional material may be included (e.g. various types of recognition, letters of commendation, awards, etc.).
If you are interested in applying for or nominating a colleague for an award, please complete and submit an application form to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org, by February 28, 2019. After submission, you can expect an automatic response within 24 hours. If you do not receive a confirmation email, please contact Mary Harrison x23455, Carrie Davis, x23499, or Sheila Hobson, x23451.