Email Etiquette for Virtual Teams
Thursday, April 23, 2020
(10:00 AM – 11:00 AM)
LOCATION: Zoom Webinar
E-mail is an inexpensive, convenient and productive way to communicate, and collaborate. However, inboxes are flooded with unprofessional, poorly written, ineffective e-mails — and as much as we loath them, most of us are guilty of sending them.
Do you know how much poorly constructed e-cost you and the organization? Many emails containing important information are overlooked because of an extraneous subject line, an impersonal salutation, or dull, rambling paragraphs, among other things. When important emails are missed, miscommunication follows, and business or productivity suffers.
At the end of this program, you will be able to:
- List proper e-mail etiquette that gets timely responses and actions
- Apply strategies that exude a professional, polished, image
- Understand how to write for an intended audience culture and work ethic
- Apply techniques that improve credibility and personal branding
- Eliminate confusion and vagueness in every email
Email Etiquette Registration
Join Zoom Meeting via this link:
Meeting ID: 687 680 864