The Master of Science in Nursing program prepares professional nurses for advanced practice roles and for doctoral study. Students will:
- Translate current research evidence to improve policies, procedures and practices in clinical and educational settings
- Employ communication technologies and information systems to improve outcomes in nursing education and in practice settings
- Demonstrate organizational and systems leadership in nursing education and in clinical practice to improve the quality of care to patients.
- Demonstrate high-quality nursing care and educational standards in the design and delivery of healthcare services to vulnerable and underserved populations.
- Incorporate legal and ethical principles in clinical practice and nursing education.