Limited exhibitor packages available Deadline: September 20, 2021, 11:59 p.m. Anticipated as the premier annual entrepreneurship and wealth generation conference attended by leaders, influencers and business partners of the nation’s 107 Historically Black Colleges and Universities.
Exclusive Exhibitor Rewards
- Logo prominently displayed on conference website and social media posts
- Logo on promotional video
- Virtual booth during two-day conference
- Promotional materials sent directly to participants
- Opportunity to network one-on-one with conference participants with live chats
- Listing in conference program
- Post conference report of contact information for all attendees visiting your booth
HBCUs at the Forefront
The economic impact of HBCU spending in the U.S. is $14.8 billion, comparable to a top 200 corporation on the Fortune 500 list.
- HBCUs generate roughly 134,000 jobs nationwide for local and national economies.
- Twenty-five percent of Black graduates with STEM degrees come from HBCUs, meaning that HBCUs are among the most effective forces helping diversify the STEM field in both the educational and professional realms.
Source: United Negro College Fund