Speak with an admissions counselor to discuss opportunities to further your education.You must complete the following actions to be considered for admission:
- Complete the online application and pay the non-refundable $40 application fee ($50 for doctoral programs).
- Upload copies of transcripts from all previously attended institutions. Copies are required from all colleges and/or universities you have attended, regardless of grade point average or number of hours completed.
- Submit any additional information that may be required by your specific program.
- Complete an official Recommendation Form to receive a link that you can send to your recommenders to submit their statements. Recommendations will only be considered official when received from this link. Recommenders must fill out a separate form and write a short letter as to why you should be accepted.
- Submit your application electronically or mail paper documents in one packet to:
Office of Graduate Admissions
Bowie State University
14000 Jericho Park Road
Bowie, MD 20715
NOTE: Do not mail copies of documents if you have successfully submitted your application online. Faxes of transcripts and test scores will not be accepted.