Adding Money to your Bulldog Card
- Log into Bulldog Connect
- Click on Self Service
- Click on Student Center
- Click on Account Inquiry
- Select the BowieCard Fund Allocation tab
- Enter the desired amount up to $1000.00
- Click Post (only once)
After completing the steps above you should see the following “Your transaction has been accepted and will be applied to your account by the end of the next business day.”
- You can only do one Financial Aid transfer of funds to your BowieCard. Should you experience any problem or have question please contact the Office of Auxiliary Services at 301-860-3792 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anticipated Financial Aid must be posted on your account, and the account must reflect a negative balance. It is from the negative balance that you can choose to add those funds to your BowieCard.
- You must be registered for your classes.