Office of Undergraduate Research
- Date: April 4-8, 2022
- Registration opens: November 15th
- CUR is excited for another year of the National Conference on Undergraduate Research (NCUR). We can't wait to share important details, deadlines, and more with you in the coming weeks. CUR has been working diligently on preparing an amazing, interactive, and meaningful experience for all students and mentors. Due to the increase levels and community spread of the Delta variant and campus travel restrictions, NCUR will remain virtual. This year, however, will be planned out a little differently. Please note the following:
Some of the many new offers:
- NCUR will be providing programming spread out over a week's time that includes primary education taking place in learning discipline-specific cohorts.
- All accepted students, including those poster and visual art image submissions, will have the opportunity to present to a cohort group for 10-15 minutes.
- This year, NCUR will take place on a new platform integrated with Zoom.
- A new addition this year is adding an opt-in competitive element for presentations.
- Registration options for family and friend's passes will be available.
- Graduate Fair meet-up hours will be separate from presentation times to prevent conflicts. There will also be interactive game activities with prizes.
2. 33rd Annual Undergraduate Research, Scholarship & Creative Activities Conference
- Save the date: April 29 and April 30th, 2022
- Priority Deadline: Wednesday, February 9, 2022, 11:59 PM
- Final Deadline: Wednesday, February 16th, 2022, 11:59 PM
- Each year, UC Davis undergraduates in all academic fields are invited to submit an abstract and registration information to participate in the Undergraduate Research, Scholarship & Creative Activities Conference. Research projects must have been conducted under the supervision of a faculty member or professional at UC Davis. The conference is designed to acquaint undergraduate students with the process and academic rigors of presenting research in a scholarly manner and in an affirming environment.
- There is no registration fee.