- Tuesday, October 11, 2022
- The Country Club at Woodmore
Tournament Day Schedule
- 7:00 a.m. Registration
- 8:30 a.m. Shotgun Start
- The Golf Clinic begins at 11:00 a.m.
- Bulldog Post-Networking Event (after tournament ends)
Bulldog Golf Classic Golf Clinic
Not a golfer? Not a problem! You can still participate and take your game to the next level!
- All skill levels welcome! Learn the basics or refine your skills.
- Taught by a Woodmore Golf Pro
- Includes lunch
Your Support Matters!
Proceeds from the Bulldog Golf Classic will support the Bowie State University Athletics Department’s goal of establishing an ongoing student scholarship program. The Athletics Department is an auxiliary to the university and is responsible for program fundraising.About BSU Athletics
Bowie State University is a member of the Central Intercollegiate Athletic Association (CIAA), an NCAA Division II conference of 12 historically African-American institutions. The Bulldogs compete in five men’s sports — football, basketball, cross country, indoor track and field, and outdoor track and field; and eight women’s sports — basketball, softball, tennis, volleyball, cross country, indoor track and field, outdoor track and field, and bowling.
For more information on supporting the Bulldog Golf Classic and Sponsorship Opportunities, Contact:
- Clyde Doughty, Vice President for Intercollegiate Athletics and Recreation - email@example.com, 301-860-3570
- Yvette Caldwell, Associate Vice President for Institutional Advancement - firstname.lastname@example.org, 301-860-4316
If you are unable to participate or sponsor the 11th Annual Bulldog Golf Classic, you can still make a donation to support student-athletes at Bowie State University.