Banking & Finance Concentration
What You'll Learn
Through a study of the economic, social and regulatory environments, students will examine core concepts and analytical tools necessary to make sound financial and business decisions. As a banking and finance student, you will:
- Master financial theories like asset valuation and time value of money.
- Articulate and defend financial decisions using appropriate business terminology.
- Strengthen the communication and teamwork skills you’ll need to lead.
- Develop mentoring abilities to provide clients with sound financial advice.
- Understand how current global and cultural issues affect business and finance.
Additionally, you will take core courses in economics, accounting and business administration. Through practicum and real-world experience, the program will teach you to understand financial risk and uncertainty. You’ll graduate with the working knowledge of financial analysis, management and systems.