Students in BSU’s Health Services Administration program explore the major components of the U.S. health care system, while understanding management, human resources, information technology and communication concepts needed to thrive in the field. In this program, you will:
- Apply the analytical and critical thinking skills needed to be effective and efficient in health care settings.
- Study ethical and legal principles relevant to health care systems and the laws that govern these systems.
- Gain experience using various technologies to access and manage information in a variety of health care settings.
- Explore the economic and socio-cultural factors that affect health care.
- Utilize strategies to influence health care policy and to improve community health among various cultural groups.