Skip to the content
Requesting Accessible Text Formats
- Complete an Accessible Text Agreement form with the DSS office each semester the student is requesting copyrighted material(s) in accessible formats.
- Student must complete Accessible Text Request Form for each copyrighted materials to be converted
- Provide the DSS office proof of purchase of all books/materials (e.g a purchase receipt)
- Submit completed forms to the DSS office by email (email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org ), or in person
- Drop off , materials requesting to be converted (when needed) to the DSS office in Thurgood Marshall Library, Room 78