Circulation Desk: 301-860-3870
Library Services for Faculty
- Course Reserve: for Faculty Course Reserve guidelines for faculty members at Bowie State University
- Library Instruction Request Form For more information about the library instruction, see Scheduling Library Instruction
- Borrowing Books from USMAI Libraries
- InterLibrary Loan (ILL)
Library Resources for Faculty
- EBSCO Faculty Select Open Educational Resources (OER) and eBooks selected by EBSCO. LibGuide for EBSCO Faculty Select
- Faculty Development Collection The library collection of faculty development titles that can be checked out at the Circulation Desk.
- ICPSR: Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research The world's largest archive of digital social science data. For details: LibGuide for ICPSR.
- SAGE Video A series of online collections developed in partnership with leading academics, societies, and practitioners, including many of SAGE’s own authors and academic partners. LibGuide fo SAGE Video
Library Resource Request
- Library Resource Purchase Request Form Request books, e-books or reference resources.
- Publishers, Vendors and Distributors of Electronic Resources The list provides the names of the publishers, vendors, and distributors as well as the subject areas of coverage.
- Kanopy Title Request Form (Faculty Only) If you would like the library to purchase a streaming video through Kanopy, please submit this form for immediate consideration. An Acquisition staff member will contact you to confirm your request.