Our modern, active-learning curriculum prepares students to become engineering professionals with expertise in software development theory, practices and processes. With guidance from expert faculty, you will:
- Identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- Apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- Work both individually and as part of a team to develop quality software artifacts.
- Develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- Explore software engineering approaches that address ethical, social, legal, and economic concerns.