Employers should first register with Handshake through the BSU Career Development Center. You are encouraged to register on Handshake and post internship and job announcements.
Post current internship opportunities for business majors, including company name, title of internship/job, open and close dates, GPA and class requirements, link to job description, company website and name of contact.
Undergraduate major concentrations in the College of Business
- Banking & Finance
- Business Information Systems
- Data Analytics
- Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management
- General Business
Graduate programs in the College of Business
- Master's in Business Administration (M.B.A.)
- Human Resource Development (M.A.)
- M.S. in Management Information Systems
- Master's in Public Administration (M.P.A.)
Writing and Interviewing Coaches for Students in the College of Business
As a Writing and Interviewing Coach you will promote student success by empowering students with the necessary tools to acquire and complete high-quality internships in for-profit and non-profit businesses, government agencies, and other entities, while producing outstanding business interns in the BSU College of Business.
As a Writing and Interviewing Coach in the COB, your primary responsibility, along with the student, will be to review student resumes, cover letters, writing samples and related application documents if applicable.
Students, prior to meeting with a career coach, must have prepared and uploaded a resume, and/or cover letter, and/or writing sample to be reviewed, if required.
- Businesses interested in writing and interviewing coaching in the COB, please FIRST complete an application on the Writing and Interviewing Coach Application.(for Coaches)
- Provide other career opportunities to students i.e, shadowing, case studies, workshops, etc. If you are interested in these programs or activities, please email Remi Duyile, Student Engagement & Internship Coordinator.
If you have questions or comments, or if you are interested in partnering or working with the College of Business email Remi Duyile, Student Engagement & Internship Coordinator.