Becoming a Navigator
Undergraduates who will have earned 24 credits by the beginning of the fall semester and meet the standards outlined below are invited to apply to serve as Navigators. We are looking for individuals who successfully navigated work-life balance during their first year and are eager to share their experiences with new students. Navigators have:
- earned a 3.0 cumulative grade point average or above,
- obtained a minimum of 24 credits by the end of the spring semester,
- full-time undergraduate status,
- no judicial or residence life infractions,
- demonstrated strong leadership skills, and
- the ability to commit to a full academic year of service.
For information about how to apply, visit our employment page.