Congratulations on your acceptance to Bowie State University’s Graduate School.
We are ready for you to join the Bulldog community, but first you must complete the enrollment process. Take action early and start preparing for your bold future today. What you will need:
- BSU Admission Letter
- BSU Username Letter
1. Login to Bulldog Connection
Bulldog Connection allows you to register for classes, check financial aid status and view account information.
- Visit the Bulldog Connection page and click "Password Management" in the left-hand gold navigation bar.
- To setup your permanent password and login for the first time, you will need the following items:
- STUDENT ID-7-digit number found on your admission letter
- STUDENT USERNAME—The username found on the follow-up letter you should receive after your initial admission letter
- If you have login issues, please contact the Division of Information Technology Help Desk at 301-860-4357.
2. Review the Student Checklist
Prepare for the upcoming semester by ensuring that you have completed tasks related to COVID-19 protocols, class registration and your Student Account.
Review the Student Checklist
3. Finalize Course Schedule
Visit the webpage for your academic department to find your program coordinator. They will help you determine which courses you should take. Then view our catalog for details about each course.