Congratulations on your acceptance to Bowie State University!
We are ready for you to join the Bulldog community, but first you must complete the enrollment process. Take action early and start preparing for your bold future today.
- BSU Admission Letter
- BSU Username Letter
To ensure your continued success, please complete all items on this checklist.
- Enrolling Fall 2022
- Enrolling Spring 2022
- The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) will be available starting Oct. 1, 2021 students to complete. Learn more about this important aspect of your financial aid process.
- Questions? Schedule a virtual appointment with a Financial Aid Counselor.
Bulldog Connection allows you to register for classes, check financial aid status and view account information.
- Visit the Bulldog Connection page and click Password Reset in the yellow navigation bar.
- To setup your permanent password and login for the first time, you will need the following items:
STUDENT ID-7-digit number found on your admission letter
STUDENT USERNAME—The username found on the follow-up letter you should receive after your initial admission letter
- If you have login issues, please contact the Division of Information Technology Help Desk at 301-860-4357.
Visit the Office of Residence Life web section to learn more about campus living and apply for housing.
- High School Students—The Office of Admissions must receive your final transcript before the semester begins. Your enrollment process is not complete and your admission is subject to the condition that you graduate high school with satisfactory final grades.
- Transfer Students—The Office of Admissions must receive your FINAL OFFICIAL transcripts from ALL schools attended BEFORE you attend New Student Orientation. A transfer credit evaluation is completed before you arrive to ensure enrollment in the correct courses. This cannot be completed without the final official transcripts.
Students whose HS GPA falls between 2.5 and 2.99 will be assessed for placement testing for college level English and Mathematics courses in accordance with criteria established by academic departments.
Please visit the Henry Wise Wellness Center web section to download the appropriate medical forms and mail to: Bowie State University, Henry Wise Wellness Center, 14000 Jericho Park Road, Bowie, MD 20715
Failure to submit a completed form will result in registration blocks.