Congratulations on your acceptance to Bowie State University! We are ready for you to join the Bulldog community, but first you must complete the enrollment process. Take action early and start preparing for your bold future today.
- BSU Admission Letter
- BSU Username Letter
To ensure your continued success, please complete all items on this checklist.
- Log in to Bulldog Connection.
- Select Self Service > Student Center > Account Inquiry > Make A Payment.
- The system will automatically redirect you to TouchNet.
- Select Deposits > Select a deposit payment
- For students attending college in 2020-2021 (Fall 2020/Spring 2021) the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is available beginning October 1.
- Students who will be applying for any type of financial aid from Bowie State University WILL NOT be able to register for New Student Orientation (NSO) until the FAFSA is complete and they have received their financial aid package.
- Student/parent(s) will use 2018 income information to complete the application.
- Visit the Financial Aid web section for more detailed information and to schedule an appointment with a Financial Aid Counselor.
- Bulldog Connection allows you to register for New Student Orientation, check financial aid status, view account information and register for classes.
- Visit the MyBSU Website and click on Student Password Reset, then follow instructions (downloadable).
- To setup your permanent password and login for the first time, you will need the following items:
STUDENT ID-7-digit number found on your admission letter
STUDENT USERNAME—The username found on the follow-up letter you should receive after your initial admission letter
- If you have login issues, please contact the Division of Information Technology Help Desk at 301-860-4357.
Apply for On-Campus Housing
- Please visit the Office of Residence Life web section to access the application and more detailed information.
Submit all Final Official Transcripts
- High School Students—The Office of Admissions must receive your final transcript before the semester begins. Your enrollment process is not complete and your admission is subject to the condition that you graduate high school with satisfactory final grades.
- Transfer Students—The Office of Admissions must receive your FINAL OFFICIAL transcripts from ALL schools attended BEFORE you attend New Student Orientation. A transfer credit evaluation is completed before you arrive to ensure enrollment in the correct courses; this cannot be completed without the final official transcripts.
- Incoming students for the fall 2020 term only, will not be required to take a placement exam. Students will be placed into English and Math courses based on their high school or incoming GPA. Additional information regarding placement will be discussed during your academic advising session. Register for your advising session.
Return the mandatory Entrance Medical History Form
- Please visit the Henry Wise Wellness Center Website to download the appropriate medical forms and mail to:
Bowie State University
Henry Wise Wellness Center
14000 Jericho Park Road
Bowie, MD 20715
- Failure to submit a completed form will result in registration blocks.