Thank you for your interest in Bulldog Scholars Academy (BSA). BSA is offering modified programming this summer to accommodate social distancing requirements. Incoming freshmen who have been admitted to the university are invited to enroll in one of three 2-week sessions. These sessions are residential and designed to support academic and social transitions into college.
Session 1: June 27-July 9, 2021
Session 2: July 11-23, 2021
Session 3: July 25-August 6
Please review the registration requirements before submitting your form.
- Accepted for fall 2021 as a first-time freshman.
- Paid $80 acceptance fee. Click here for more information.
- May attend only one session.
- Must have 100% availability to live on campus every day of the selected two-week session.
- Session spaces are limited and assigned on a first-come first-served basis.
Registration closes June 1, 2021.