- The Middle States Commission on Higher Education examines institutions in the Mid-Atlantic region every eight years for compliance with seven standards of accreditation and required affiliations.
- The self-study process for reaffirmation of accreditation allows the institution to tell the story of its strengths, accomplishments and strategies for improvements in areas related to each standard.
- Without regional accreditation, BSU students would not be eligible to receive Federal Title IV financial aid.
- Engagement of faculty and staff in the process is critical for success
- August 16 – Link to draft Self-Study document provided via Community Announcement
- August 26, 8:30 am – 12 pm – Virtual briefing and review of the Self- Study for all faculty and staff to provide feedback
- SAVE the DATE – Middle States Evaluation Team Virtual Visit November 7 – 10, 2021
- Regularly visit the Middle States Self-Study webpage for updates
The Self-Study is a reflection of the entire campus community! Your participation is vital to help the Steering Committee finalizes the document and prepare for the November virtual visit. Please contact Gayle Fink, Makeba Green or Becky Verzinski if you have any questions.