In support of the University’s mission, the Procurement Department purchases the best quality goods and services using best-value practices in accordance with the University System of Maryland (USM) Procurement Policies and Procedures.
This office ensures that the University’s procurement is conducted in a fair, competitive, and transparent environment.
We are a professional team, strongly committed to the goal of providing excellent service to our customers. We endeavor to exceed the expectations of our clientele and operate from a shared set of core values:
The Bowie State University Procurement Department is comprised of the following units:
- Mail collection and processing
- Asset management
- Central receiving
Current RFPs and IFBs
RFP 2024-01: Widening of Jericho Park Road
- RFP 2024-01, document 1 of 4 (pdf)
- RFP 2024-01, document 2 of 4 (pdf)
- RFP 2024-01, document 3 of 4 (pdf)
- RFP 2024-01, document 4 of 4 (pdf)
- RFP 2024-01, addendum 1 (pdf)
- RFP 2024-01, addendum 2 (pdf)