Office of University Relations & Marketing
Customize your virtual meeting with BSU backgrounds. Learn more about virtual backgrounds.
The University Relations & Marketing Office (URM) provides leadership and support to Bowie State University faculty, staff, students, alumni, and other BSU stakeholders in the areas of integrated marketing, strategic communications, and media relations.
URM staff is dedicated to promoting the achievements and news of students, faculty, staff, and alumni. A few examples of how we promote BSU are as follows:
- Develop and implement integrated promotional and marketing campaigns for Bowie State University community
- Provide editorial oversight to all major campus publications
- Provide graphic design support
- Report BSU news through various venues including the BSU website, BSU e-newsletter, news media outreach, and University System of Maryland's Office of Communications
- Provide news media training
- Collaborate with BSU outreach partners on events to increase Bowie State University visibility