Consider Bowie State University for:
- Completing that course needed for career advancement
- Completing that course needed to sit for your LPC test or requirements for other certifications
- Completing that course which is a pre-requisite for Medical or Dental school
- Completing that course you always wanted to take for personal fulfillment
- And many more possible reasons for extending your education
Bowie State University is the place to expand your educational horizons without entering into a degree program. You may choose college credit courses at an institution fully accredited by the Middle States Commission to assist you in meeting your personal, educational and/or career goals. The process is expedited and uncomplicated while our courses are rigorous and resourceful.
To join the BSU community as a Non-Degree Student, visit Bulldog Connection to learn about the courses offered each semester. Then complete the BSU Non-Degree Application and submit it to the Office of Continuing Education for processing. Also, read the Non-Degree Student Handbook for more information.
While prospective students have until the beginning of the semester to submit an application, some classes are very popular and fill up early during the admissions period. The schedules are available on Bulldog Connection.