Whether you are a first time library user, or a seasoned professional, the Circulation Desk is where it all begins. Located just inside the main library doors, Circulation is where you will come to check books in and out, pick up items you've placed on hold, and find course reserve materials. If you have trouble printing, need to make copies, or want a private study room you are in the right place.
Need assistance? Call us at 301-860-3870 or Submit your questions online.
Library Service Frequently Asked Questions
Circulation Frequently Asked Questions
- When is the library open?
- What services the library offers remotely?
- How do I access Library databases from home?
- Where can I find my 14 digit Library Number?
- I don't have my Bulldog Card. How do I know my 14 digit Library Number?
- How can I find my access password to use the Library databases?
- How do I checkout books?
- How do I return checked out books?
- How do I renew checked out books?
- How much are overdue fines and lost book replacement charges for Thurgood Marshall Library and other USMAI libraries?
- How do I find and checkout eBooks?
- What do I need to have access to the Thurgood Marshall Library and other USMAI resources?
- Does having a Bulldog Card allow a patron to view Bowie State University's holdings as well as the holdings of other institutions within our consortium?
- How long can I borrow materials from the Thurgood Marshall Library and other libraries within the USMAI?
- How much are overdue fines and lost book replacement charges for the Thurgood Marshall Library and other libraries within the USMAI?