COVID-19 Updates

BSU is open. An initial plan to return to campus in the fall 2020 semester is now available.

Access by Non-university Personnel

For non-university personnel (e.g., long-term contractors) that have an ongoing need for access to University facilities, the FMD will provide appropriate keys as needed upon completion of the key request process.   

In cases where there is no ongoing need for access (e.g. telephone service, electricians, etc) to University facilities, vendors and contractors will obtain keys for temporary use from the Work Controller in the FMD office.  The Facilities Controller will notify Department designees when temporary key issuance for respective areas is needed.