Last modified January 28, 2020
The Henry Wise Wellness Center is actively monitoring the outbreak of respiratory illness caused by the novel coronavirus (termed “2019-nCoV”). The new coronavirus was first detected in Wuhan City, China in December 2019.
There are no confirmed cases of novel coronavirus in Maryland as of 01/28/2020. One patient met criteria for testing for the novel coronavirus but the case has not been confirmed.Read more about the novel coronavirus here (pdf)
The Henry Wise Wellness Center provides students with easily accessible and confidential primary care services in a supportive and compassionate environment. Appointments and walk-in visits are available at little or no additional cost.
- Allergy and Immunology such as flu, tetanus booster and PPD (tuberculin) vaccinations
- Bulldog Food Pantry & Resource Center
- STI/HIV Screenings
- Primary Care such as evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses;
- Sexual Assault/Intimate Partner Violence Counseling
- Wellness Counseling
- Women's Health examinations such as pregnancy testing, well woman exams, and contraception counseling
Make an Appointment
Call 301-860-4170 or use the Patient Portal to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are seen on a first-come, first-served basis after students with appointments have been seen.
Students will be charged a $5 no-show fee if they do not cancel their appointment 24 hours ahead of time.
- Mandatory Health Requirements: Find out about student immunization requirements.
- Student Health Insurance Information: Students are encouraged to maintain health insurance coverage. Those who are not covered under their parents’ health insurance can sign up for individual coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
- Health Forms: Access important allergy and immunization forms.