To make an appointment, please call 301-860-4170.
Students will be charged a $5 no-show fee if they do not cancel their appointment 24 hours ahead of time.
Bowie State University is actively monitoring the outbreak of respiratory illness caused by the novel coronavirus. Get the latest university-wide updates.
The Henry Wise Wellness Center will fully transition into telehealth services effective Tuesday, March 31, 2020. Learn more about telehealth appointments.
The Henry Wise Wellness Center provides students with easily accessible and confidential primary care services in a supportive and compassionate environment.
- Allergy and Immunology such as flu, tetanus booster and PPD (tuberculin) vaccinations
- Nutrition Lounge
- STI/HIV Screenings
- Primary Care such as evaluation and treatment of acute and chronic illnesses;
- Sexual Assault/Intimate Partner Violence Counseling
- Wellness Counseling
- Women's Health examinations such as pregnancy testing, well woman exams, and contraception counseling
- Mandatory Health Requirements: Find out about student immunization requirements.
- Student Health Insurance Information: Students are encouraged to maintain health insurance coverage. Those who are not covered under their parents’ health insurance can sign up for individual coverage under the Affordable Care Act.
- Health Forms: Access important allergy and immunization forms.